- US cancer patient’s dying wish erases $16m in people’s medical debt BBC.com
- Woman, 38, Announces Her Own Death From Ovarian Cancer TODAY
- NYC cancer patient who died helped erase millions in medical debt The Associated Press
- NYC mom, 38, who announced own death planned final, touching act for strangers New York Post
- Dying woman’s last wish: to pay off others’ medical debt – $15m worth The Guardian US
- View Full Coverage on Google News
More in Internashonal
Return the Parthenon marbles. The British Museum has too much stuff anyway | Parthenon marbles
Opinion These relics from the fountainhead of European culture don’t belong in a cold, grey Bloomsbury...
Israel-Hamas war live: Hamas says 10-month-old hostage and two family members killed in Israeli bombardment | Israel-Hamas war
Hamas says youngest hostage, 10-month-old Kfir Bibas, has been killed along with two family members The...