Connect with us

Five hospitalized in carbon monoxide leak at Boxtel apartment complex

Nederlands Nieuws

Five hospitalized in carbon monoxide leak at Boxtel apartment complex


Five people were hospitalized on Thursday morning after a carbon monoxide leak in an apartment building in Boxtel. The fire brigade concluded that a leaking central heating boiler was behind the high concentration of carbon monoxide in the building, Omroep Brabant reports.

Paramedics examined the residents of the building. They rushed one man to a hospital when he became unwell. Four others were also hospitalized later.

The emergency services received the first report that something was wrong at the building on Baanderherenweg at 5:55 a.m. They escalated the situation to a Grip 1, meaning that all emergency services respond and work together. They scaled back down around 7:30 a.m.

Firefighters found high concentrations of carbon monoxide at the building’s one entrance but none at the second entrance. The police informed all residents about what was going on.



Source link

More in Nederlands Nieuws

To Top